San Saba Peach Pecan & Amaretto Preserves
Delicious blend of juicy peaches, sweet amaretto and fresh pecans.
|12or more items||$7.95/ each||save20.1%|
Delicious blend of juicy peaches, sweet amaretto and fresh pecans. Perfect topping for your morning breakfast breads, pancakes and waffles. Try layering with it yogurt and granola for a tasty parfait. Gluten free, award-winning gourmet preserves made in San Saba, Texas.
The Amaretto is an Almond extract flavoring not a liquor. The flavoring does contain a trace amount of alcohol, which should cook out when we cook the preserves.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Peaches, Pecans, Lemon Juice, Sodium Citrate, Amaretto Flavoring.
- Weight1.25 lbs
- Extra fields
- CitySan Saba, TX
- Size11 oz
- TypeJelly & Jam
- FlavorPeach Pecan & Amaretto
- ManufacturerThe Great San Saba River Pecan Company
- Eden PurdyOct 13, 2022, 11:00We purchase the Peach Pecan & Amaretto preserves each year, just in time for grilling season. With pork chops, its our recreation of a southern recipe for peaches and pork chops. Family and friends love our secret ingredient. We also use it on ice cream. We will purchase again next year.
- Bj DennisOct 12, 2022, 11:00Jelly doesn't get any better than this. I ordered it on line as I couldn't find a local store that carried it. Soooo worth the $$$!
Tastes better than any store bought stuff. I suppose it's the Amaretto in it, but the combination of that, peaches and pecans is enough to make you addicted.
None that I can think of.
- SharanAug 3, 2022, 11:00A unique blend of flavors. Delicious as an appetizer over cream cheese.
A super size.
Expensive product for the size.
- Duane CurryJul 14, 2022, 11:00These preserves are delicious. A great change of pace over basic preserves. It is great on toast, pancakes, even PBJ! Also going to try it as the filling on a layer cake.
Ordering process was easy, shipping was quick and product arrived in well packed box.
- Algarita QuickApr 7, 2022, 11:00I love this product. My daughter had purchased some of San Saba River products, and this was my favorite.