South Texas Dewberry Jelly
Made with FRESH Wild Dewberries hand picked from my home town in Bloomington, Texas!
Made with FRESH Wild Dewberries hand picked from my home town in Bloomington, Texas! Prepared in small batches to maintain the RICH, full bodied taste
INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Dewberry Juice, Liquid Pectin.
- Weight1.4 lbs
- Extra fields
- CityRosenberg, TX
- Size9 oz
- TypeJelly & Jam
- ManufacturerBrazos River Provisions Company
- Patrick M HarringtonJul 14, 2022, 11:00I grew up on my grandmother's homemade dewberry jelley. I haven't had the jelly in 40 years. It was a flash from the past. I really appreciate the fact that I can get something from my childhood. Thank you for the renewed memory of my childhood
- Carla SJun 16, 2022, 11:00This is very good. I've never had it before. Not too sweet, not too much. Just right.
Good taste, no seeds for those that can't have them or don't like that they get stuck in your teeth
It's a little on the runny side so when I put it on something it tends to run off. So I just put more!
- Arthur BarnhartApr 15, 2022, 11:00I came across the South Texas Dewberry Jelly on your web-site and had to give it a try. It was wonderful, full flavored and quite tasty. I highly recommend it to one and all.
- KarmeletteJul 8, 2020, 12:00This was amazing my mother used it in her dewberry cobbler to give more intense dewberry flavor it was amazing !!!!!!!!!!!
- Becky COct 9, 2019, 12:00I ordered Dew Berry from your company and was thrilled to death to get it. I haven't had any since I was a child. It has always been my favorite and is hard to find around here. When I run out of it I will definitely order more from your company.