SuckleBusters Texas GunPowder
Texas GunPowder Seasoning. IT's BACK! This famous spice was very popular in the 90's until the founder of the company, Whit "Pappy" Pinnell, passed away.
Texas GunPowder Seasoning. IT's BACK! This famous spice was very popular in the 90's until the founder of the company, Whit "Pappy" Pinnell, passed away. SuckleBusters recently acquired the rights to produce again. We are very proud to bring back Texas GunPowder in its original formula, pure ground jalapeno powder. There have been many folks copy this recipe but there is only one Original and this is it!
HABANERO FLAVOR - This is for those who like it super hot, this bright orange powder has a lasting bite. The habanero pepper has been called one of the hottestest pepper on earth. Habanero peppers have a very spicy but pleasing flavor and can be used to add a super hot kick to any food. Watch out - IT'S HOT! Equal to 200,000 scoville units and like all SuckleBusters products - No Bad Stuff! - No Salt! ITS SUPER HOT! (additional $5)
NEW GHOST PEPPER FLAVOR - Pure Bhut Jolikia - Ghost Pepper Powder - Once called the "Hottest Pepper in the World" the ghost pepper is awesomely HOT! This is 100% pure Ghost Pepper Powder. Over 1 Million Scoville Units heat index. (additional $12)
Texas gunpowder has a spicy-sweet flavor. Add to any food or use in place of black pepper, but watch out - IT'S HOT! Equal to 5,000 scoville units and like all SuckleBusters products - No Bad Stuff!
Top 10 Uses for Texas GunPowder
1. Adds a sweet-kick to any Tex-Mex dish
2. Make nachos with chips and melted cheese
3. Spicy soups, stews and sauces
4. Good on beef, chicken, pork and seafood
5. Spice up vegetable dips and mixes
6. Great addition to chili recipes
7. Texas GunPowder Popcorn
8. Excellent on eggs and breakfast sandwiches
9. Use to make spicy ketchup or mustard
10. Salsas, guacamole and Pico de gallo
Tell us how you like to use it with a review below!
Original Recipe: pure ground green jalapeño pepper (2.88 oz).
Chipotle Pepper: pure ground chipotle pepper (3.52 oz).
Habanero: pure ground habanero pepper (2.5 oz).
Ghost Pepper: pure ground ghost pepper (2.5 oz). NEW-HOT!!!
- Weight0.3 lbs
- FlavorOriginal Recipe, Chipotle Pepper, Ghost Pepper, Habanero Pepper, All 4 - Save $4
- Extra fields
- CityCoppell, TX
- Linda T.Aug 6, 2022, 11:00Great product I love how it flavors my food perfectly!
- ChristianApr 1, 2022, 11:00Absolutely the best powdered jalapeños I've ever encountered...a little goes a long way, and I've already reordered ????
- Gretchen NelsonMay 14, 2021, 11:00I bought this for my son, who loves spicy food. I cannot eat hot spicy food, but he loves it.
The name of this seasoning made us laugh! My son loves it.
- Sandra AldermanJun 3, 2019, 12:00Love it!! Use it everyday on everything!
Makes all my food taste better!
- Stephanie ForsythJan 28, 2019, 06:00Sent to Maine and was a big hit with gift foods. Varity was awesome.