SilverLeaf Ghost Pepper Salsa
This salsa is made with one of the hottest peppers in the world, the Bhut Jolokia Pepper, also known as the Ghost Pepper.
This salsa is made with one of the hottest peppers in the world, the Bhut Jolokia Pepper, also known as the Ghost Pepper. Made with fresh roasted tomatoes and fresh diced garlic cloves, this salsa is for people that enjoy a great flavor as well. A nice slow burn...beware the heat will sneak up on you but the flavor will keep you coming back for more! 1,000,000+ Scoville Heat Units. Enjoy!
- Award Winning Salsa Houston Hot Sauce Festival 2009 2nd Place in the Salsa Category HOT - HOT - HOT
INGREDIENTS: Tomatoes, Onions, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic Cloves, Water, Lemon Juice, Cilantro, Bhut Jolokia Peppers (Ghost Peppers), Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Black Pepper, Chili Powder, Glucono Delta Lactone (Natural Acidifier).
- Weight1.1 lbs
- Extra fields
- CityMissouri City, TX
- Size12 oz
- FlavorGhost Pepper
- ManufacturerSilverLeaf International
- GroovySep 11, 2021, 11:00This is the best salsa ever created. PERIOD. The flavor is smokey, complex, tangy and robust. Its heat is about the same as Tabasco, but the flavor is beyond anything I have ever tasted. I've been eating it for about a decade. Whole Foods used to sell it, before Bozos ruined my favorite grocery store. I think I am going to round up investors to buy the company. The world needs this salsa. It is THAT good. If you take your salsa as seriously as I do, you would be STUPID to not buy as much as you can get. I know this sounds like a paid ad, but it isn't. I get nothing for singing the praises of Ghost Pepper Salsa, except ONE benefit: The more that people buy it, the higher the chances are that we can still get it!! This will become your favorite addiction!
- Tom CullJul 8, 2020, 12:00Best ghost pepper salsa I've ever had. It's a little hot at first but the flavor comes through and you can't stop eating it. I use it when I make a pot of beans just to give them a little kick.
- JeremyAug 4, 2018, 07:00This salsa is delicious! It was packaged very well and shipped fast
- David ArtMar 7, 2018, 06:00SO good. Best "in a can" salsa I've ever had. Fairly hot but manageable, incredibly flavorful.
- chris tylerDec 20, 2017, 06:00this is by far the best salsa i have ever tried i live in abilene tx and ive looked everywhere for it and cant find it...we have a h.e.b and i think they use to carry it but not sure if they still do ..
must buy and keep instock pls
- Only 1 left in stock.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- Only 1 left in stock.