A friend gave me a bottle of Grub Rub to try and I used it so fast because it’s soooo good. I had to get some more and thankfully Texasfood came to the rescue.
Caramalizes on any meat and stays where I put it. Best flavor ever. Does not over- power steak or pork. Do yourself a favor and try it.
Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Gordon's Grub Rub
- F. BowkerNov 4, 2020, 11:00
- John MillerSep 21, 2020, 12:00A very good product should be in the midwest
- Joshua OwensMay 20, 2020, 12:00Gordon’s Grub Rub is the best rub for ribs and brisket. I do not currently live in Texas so I have to order it from Texas Food. It was shipped quickly, considering it was 1300 miles away.
You can put this on basically any meat.
It was clumped, although the container was sealed
- Lari PowersFeb 28, 2020, 12:00Introduced to Grub Rub out of Katy Tx many years ago. I lived in fla at the time and it wasn't sold east of Pensacola. I LOVE THE STUFF.
SEASONINGS AND MARINATE IN ONE. LOW SALT TOO.
None. Swear to the man upstairs...I pretty much use it on everything within reason. Meat, eggs, potatoes etc.
- GarryDec 13, 2019, 12:00Love “Gordons Grub Rub” for its delicious balance/blend of seasonings without overpowering with salt or pepper. Excellent rub for any grill meat especially ribs. Love, love, love!!!!
- Angela MitchellNov 24, 2019, 12:00Smoked my brisket with it for the first time it came out perfect great taste loved it im using it for my briskets forever
- AnnieSep 22, 2018, 07:00I've been using Grub Rub for at least 10 years. My family loves it on ribs and chicken.
Consistently great taste.
- Ryan PorterJul 4, 2018, 07:00Love my grub rub and it isn't available here in Indiana in the stores. Texasfood offers a wide variety of items and ships their items on time and it quality packaging. Thanks Texas Food for your great service!
- Warren TinglerApr 9, 2018, 07:00Great rub!! Tried it on pork ribs and chicken. Gave food a good color and the taste was excellent
- Karen WhistlerJan 12, 2018, 06:00We love the Grub Rub on all kinds of meat and even a small amount on vegetables when grilled