Made from RICH plump Mayhaw berries - hand picked from "The Big Thicket" in East Texas!
Made from RICH plump Mayhaw berries - hand picked from "The Big Thicket" in East Texas! These berries are grown on the largest Mayhaw berry farm in Texas. Full bodied flavor - Has an excellent balance of sweetness and tartness!
INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Big Thicket Mayhaw Juice, Liquid Pectin.
- Weight1.4 lbs
- Extra fields
- CityRosenberg, TX
- Size9 oz
- TypeJelly & Jam
- ManufacturerBrazos River Provisions Company
- Colette SmithJan 12, 2023, 11:00The mayhaw jelly is wonderful. My grandparents retired in Hampton, AR. When I visited them my grandmother and I made mayhaw jelly. This brings back many precious memories.
- GRACE JAMA-ADANJan 8, 2023, 15:35Our Arizona elder became a mayhaw jelly lover because of us.
It is good and not overly sweet if you have health concerns.
- Betty Louise AndersonJan 3, 2023, 11:00In my opinion the jelly is tasteless.
- Gene CookAug 6, 2022, 11:00first time eating Mayhaw jelly. Very happy with it.
- Prentice GoodwinJul 22, 2022, 06:47This Mayhaw jelly is great. Brings back memories of the ones my grandpa used to make for us in Louisiana!! Great price too! I'll be a regular customer for life. I live in NYC can't get anything like this here!
None to report.