Lammes Texas Two-Step Longhorn & Praline Candy
Can't decide what you're in the mood for?
|192or more items||$4.25/ each|
Market price:$5.25 save $2.30
- 44% less
Can't decide what you're in the mood for? The Texas Two-Step has two different candies - one Longhorn (caramel and pecans in milk chocolate) and one Pecan Praline (caramel surrounding Texas pecans)
- Weight0.2 lbs
- Extra fields
- CityAustin, TX
- ManufacturerLammes Candies
- mariana baghdamyanFeb 16, 2018, 06:00One word: DELISCIOUS!!
- Bree BensonMay 8, 2017, 07:00Lamme's never fails! My California granddaughters love this candy (as do all of us Texans!) and I send it to them for every occasion. It's so delicious.
- la cFeb 2, 2017, 06:00Best price and quick shipping. Everyone loved these treats at our company meeting!
Pricing, ease of ordering, quick delivery
- Keli GwynDec 31, 2016, 06:00The candies came quickly. The individual boxes were in good shape and nicely sealed in plastic. I didn't eat the candies myself. I used them as prizes in a Texas-themed blog prize giveaway. One box went to each of five different winners. I've heard back from several of them, and they all really enjoyed the Texas treats. Thanks for helping make my giveaways such fun for my winners.
- Cathy OdomNov 7, 2013, 12:00I ate the chocolate covered praline first and thought I would like it best but the caramel praline was so rich I ate it a little at a time so that I could enjoy it longer. Wow!