Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Texas Jalapeño Sweeties Candied Jalapeño Relish
- Janet TruittMar 17, 2022, 11:00First bought these in Las Vegas at the NFR…best ever!
- George NorrisJul 14, 2020, 12:00This is my favorite relish. I put this sh-t on everything.from salads to sandwiches. Good stuff.
I believe it has made a better man of me and I am a healthy 82 y/o.
Great sh-t !
Jars should be plastic so they would ship easier.
Jars should be bigger
- Jim AckermannFeb 19, 2019, 06:00I would have never tried this without a good friend that bought me a jar of the chopped Texas Sweeties on his trip through Texas. They sat in my pantry for maybe 2 years until I was looking for something for some soft goat cheese that I had bought. What a mistake to have waited so long! IT WAS DELICIOUS! I soon polished off the first jar and ordered 3 more. Thanks for a great product.
Taste! The perfect combination of sweet and hot!
- kathy dunnDec 7, 2016, 06:00Fantastic when used on any dish. Great as a dipping sauce when used with cream cheese. We just purchased 12 jars. Keeping it real at 1 a month. Been using for several years. The highlight of the Las Vegas Cowboy Xmas show!
Why recreate perfection!
It's like a Dorito. Once you start...you can not get enough!
- Barney ChapmanMar 10, 2015, 12:00These peppers are just right; hot too hot yet just enough fire so that one knows they have eating something delicious. I have taken several jars of them to Rome as gifts.
It is the GIFT that does not go bad so one can keep it on the shelf or take it in a travel bag. They do not go bad.
Glass jars can break when in one' suitcase. SO, they should be wrapped in travels so they arrive in GREAT CONDITION
- Audrey RotherFeb 7, 2014, 12:00I love these. We chop them up and mix them with cream cheese to make dip and it is wonderful. This is the only place we will buy them from.
Great flavor, great for mixing and making dip, perfect mix of sweet and hot
- Greg StephensDec 10, 2013, 12:00very good
shipping to high
- Marilyn TittleNov 11, 2013, 12:00Awesome! I bought them in Marble Falls while visiting for a wedding earlier this year. Now everyone craves them at my house, and I bought one for a gift, so I had to order 2.
Fast, efficient packaging. Delicious product.
Cannot buy them in this area. You should market them to Texas Star Trading Co.in Abilene, Texas - nothing but Texas products in down town historic district. 174 Cypress St., Abilene, Texas 79601 (325) 672-9696. I would buy them all the time if I didn't have to pay shipping!