Mrs. Renfro's Corn Relish
A fiery twist on a southern favorite, this tangy mix of cabbage, onion, sweet pepper, vinegar and pickling spices will give your hot dog a kick and heat up your next bowl of beans.
This sweet concoction of corn, onion, sweet pepper and cabbage is a welcome guest at any gathering. Deliciously versatile, it’s festive on a holiday party tray and loves a good barbecue.
INGREDIENTS: Corn, Cabbage, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Onions, Red And Green Sweet Peppers, Salt, Spices, Guar Gum And Dextrose, Natural And Artificial Flavoring, Turmeric, And Artificial Colors FD&C Yellow No. 5 and Red No. 40.
|Serving Size 1 Tbsp. (15g)|
|Servings about 30|
|Total Fat||0g (0% DV)|
|Sodium||45mg (2% DV)|
|Total Carbohydrate||4g (1% DV)|
|Vitamin A||(2% DV)|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Weight1.85 lbs
- Extra fields
- CityFort Worth, TX
- Size16 oz
- TypeCorn Relish
- ManufacturerRenfro Foods, Inc.
- Wanda SueMar 20, 2022, 11:00It was tasty and all but I wasn't sure how to eat it. Had more cabbage than I anticipated. Thought it would be more of a corn relish
Healthy and tasty
Does not come with instructions.
- Robert & Cecelia CableSep 7, 2020, 12:00We have looked for a long time for stores that sell Mrs. Renfro's corn relish. Is it sold in grocery stores any more and is so which ones in our area. I don't mind sending for items on line, but finding items in stores is easier. Thanks for the quick response. It arrived in time for my husband's birthday!
- Pat ShenkerMay 20, 2020, 12:00I love this corn relish and will be back for more. Dealing with u was quick and easy.
- Doug FullerMay 8, 2020, 12:00Really, really good. Needs a scosh more heat.